Biblical & Sure Foundation
*Fill in your child/children’s name in the blank space
- Based on Isaiah 28:6 & 1 Corinthians 3:11-14: Lord, we ask that You would be _____________’s sure foundation. May they build their life on the imperishable foundation of You & Your word. May ___________ not rely on status, wealth, intellect, or any other thing, but on a strong abiding relationship with You that will endure.
- Based on 1 Timothy 6:18-19: “Let _________ do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share, storing up for themselves a good foundation for the time to come…”
- Based on 2 Timothy 2:19: “The Lord knows those who are His,” may __________ accept the gift of salvation in Christ Jesus, name the name of Christ, and depart from iniquity.
- Based on Luke 6:47-49: May _________ come to Jesus, hear His sayings, and do them. May they be like a man, who building his house, digs deep and lays the foundation on the rock, that the storms they encounter in life will not shake them, because they’ve taken care to build their life on the Rock.
- Based on 2 Timothy 2:22: Guide __________, so that they flee youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on You out of a pure heart.
- Based on 2 Timothy 2:23: Help __________ to avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
- Based on 2 Timothy 2:24-25: Help ___________ to be a servant of You, who is gentle to all, able to teach, patient, in humility correcting those who are in opposition. May_________ be a gentle, strong, soul winner, led by You.