Gifts & Talents
*Fill in your child/children’s name in the blank space
- Based on Numbers 6:25- Lord, make Your face to shine upon ______, and be gracious to them.
- Based on Romans 12:6-8- Father, reveal to ________ the gifts You have given them. Help them to recognize their giftings at an early age and use them faithfully, with joy, for Your glory.
- Based on 1 Corinthians 14:12- Help _______ to never be jealous of others’ giftings, but to embrace and be familiar with the ones You have given them. Help them to use their giftings rightly to edify Your church, and to bring others into Your kingdom.
- Based on Matthew 7:11 & Jeremiah 29:11 We ask that ________ would always know that You are good, and Your thoughts toward them are good. May they come to You and ask You for the things they need in life; may prayer always be _________’s first and best resource.
- Based on Philippians 4:8 Help _______ not to dwell on the negative and become critical. Cultivate in _________ the habit of meditating on Your graciousness and goodness. When tempted to be sarcastic, critical, or to put their mind on dark things, help ________ to always bring their mind back to things that are noble, just, pure, lovely, of good report, things that are virtuous and praiseworthy.
- Based on Psalms 125:4- Let _________ keep their heart upright before You, doing good, that You may always do good to _________.
- Based on Psalms 117:2- Help _________ to understand that You are lavish in Your forgiveness, and that they can always run to You and receive mercy. May ________ never grieve Your Spirit very long, but let Your kindness bring them quickly to repentance.