*Fill in your child/children’s name in the blank space
God is Omniscient- He knows all there is to know; nothing is outside the scope of His conception, understanding, or attention.
- May _________ hold You in reverence and awe. May _______ never treat You lightly or flippantly. Help ________ to understand, in the midst of Your holiness, that You are approachable & long to be approached by them in prayer.
- Help ______ to understand and rest in the fact, that although they may not understand their situation, or even their own mind, You do. Nothing takes You by surprise, and they can rest in You. (Romans 11:33)
- Help ________ not to hide themselves from You when they are embarrassed, in sin, or ashamed; rather, please strengthen ________ to always come to You for help & guidance knowing Your abundant love for them, and that “there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.” (Hebrews 4:13) Help _______ to live openly before You, understanding that You know all about them anyway, and may that help to inform and guide their choices in life.
- May ________ understand that they have no secrets before You, and any secrets they try to keep will be judged by You. (Romans 2:16) Help _______ to live freely before You, confessing any secret sin & bringing it to You to be repented of, and covered by Jesus’ blood almost immediately. Let secret sin never get a stranglehold on ________’s life.
- Help _______ to know that You know all the details of their life, past, present, future. Deliver _______ from anxiety and help them to always cast their burdens on You, knowing that You know the beginning from the end. (1 Peter 5:7)