*Fill in your child/children’s name in the blank space
- Based on Jeremiah 29:11- Thank you that Your attitude toward _______ is one of peace. Thank You that Your thoughts toward them are good, to give ______ a future and a hope.
- Based on Isaiah 48:18- May _______ pay attention to, and heed Your commands, that their “peace would be like a river, and their righteousness like waves of the sea.”
- Based on Numbers 6:26- Lord, turn Your face toward _______, and give them peace.
- Based on Philippians 4:6- Deliver _______ from fear, insecurity, and chaotic restlessness. May Your peace guard their heart and mind in Christ Jesus, as they forgo anxiousness and bring all things to You.
- Based on Matthew 22:37- Oh, that _________ would seek You with all of their heart, mind, and soul, and be found by You! May they intimately know Your presence, and thereby know peace.
- Based on Colossians 3:15 & Romans 8:6- May _______ let the peace of You rule in their heart, for to be spiritually minded is peace.